Have a passion for math, looking for a little extra help before September, or just want to stay sharp over the summer? Come check out MUSE Math Camp! Join KP, Yvette, Tressa and Haven for math mania. Each day teachers will guide students through fun and engaging lessons to deepen their number sense, fluency with operations and precision with calculations.
The MUSE Math Camp is for rising students between 2nd - 12th grades
The MUSE Math Camp is run by MUSE's own faculty.
- Lower Elementary with KP (Rising 2nd & 3rd Graders)
- Upper Elementary with Yvette (Rising 4th - 6th Graders)
- Middle / High School with Haven (Rising 7th - 12th Graders)
- July 16-20, 2018 9am - 12pm (all grade levels)
- $300 per session, per child
For additional questions, please contact Katelyn Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “MUSE Math Camp” in the subject line.