In a school that’s all about community, the MUSE Parents Association is a vital, collaborative link that works with our founders, faculty and staff, parents and students to create a happy, effective, cohesive alliance. To carry out their mission, the Parents Association taps the many diverse talents of our parent group and directs those talents wherever they will have the most beneficial impact on our children and the school.
As a group of parent volunteers, MUSE Parents Association is chartered with supporting a rich, rewarding school environment, as well as reaching out to the greater community via educational and social events.
- Fundraising, which coordinates fundraising efforts such as Cafes, Restaurant Nights and On-Campus Activities
- Outreach, which represents MUSE and Parents Assocation in the community-at-large, operating booths at local festivals and other all-school gatherings, tracking social media, etc.
- Social Events, which organizes and hosts activities that help to bring MUSE families together.
- Parent Enrichment, which organizes events that contribute to the learning and growth of the MUSE parent community.
- Faculty & Staff Support, which organizes parents and activities, in the classroom and out, that support and appreciate MUSE faculty and staff.