MUSE School accept applications for international students who require an I-20 to attend school in the United States. International admission is only available to students entering Grades 7th - 12th.
MUSE School is not a boarding school and does not offer dormitory options for International Students.
- Complete an online application. There is a non-refundable application fee of $200. Click here to apply
- Schedule your school tour. This is optional if you are not available to attend a school tour. However, a tour is highly encouraged for both the student and family. Click here to schedule your tour now
- Our admissions team will contact your family to schedule your Parent Interview and Student Visit. Click here for more information. If you are unavailable to attend an in-person meeting with our team, other arrangements can be made.
- Once accepted, your student will receive a form I-20. Form I-20 is a “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.”
- Pay the I-901 SEVIS fee at FMJFEE.com. Follow the SEVIS’ steps from here toward receiving a Student VISA.