MUSE infuses Passion Based Learning with Core Academics to create learning opportunities that are challenging, individualized and unique. Children are encouraged through their interests and passions to learn at a deep and meaningful level. Core academics and milestones specific to each grade, are woven into studies on topics which are derived from the children themselves.
Students also have weekly enrichment courses lead by specialists in World Languages, Music, Art, Fitness, Movement, and Seed to Table Gardening. MUSE’s exceptional Outdoor Education program offers, grade-specific experiences for all elementary students, including longer overnight trips in grades 3-6.
- Daily schedule from 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Differentiated, multi-age instruction
- Parent/Teacher conferences
- Blueprints: documentation of student progress, narratives and developmental milestones
- Organic lunches and snacks freshly prepared daily by MUSE's chef (included in tuition)